Freedom of Information
Information about the GPs and the practice required for disclosure under this act can be made available to the public. All requests for such information should be made to the practice manager by using our Contact the Practice form.
There are seven classes of information:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- Services the practice offers
For more information, please review the Information Commissioner’s Office guide on the Freedom of Information Act 2000.