Clinics and Services
In addition to GP consultations, the practice is pleased to offer the following clinics and services.
If you would like to request an appointment for any of our clinics and services, please visit our Consulting Room.
Please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic if you have been advised by the surgery to complete a health review or assessment.
Management of chronic illness
- Asthma and COPD – clinic run by Leanne Bealey every week for both Asthma and COPD. If you have been advised by the surgery submit a review of your asthma or COPD symptoms, please complete our Asthma Review form or COPD Assessment form. If at any time you feel your asthma or COPD is not under control, please request an appointment for the respiratory clinic or with your doctor.
- Diabetes – nurse led diabetic clinic held twice a week by Tracey Sharp. The community dietician holds a clinic once a month on Tuesdays between 14:00-17:00.
- Child health and immunisations – in conjunction with the health visitors.
- Contraception – including emergency contraception. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a review of your contraceptive pill, please complete our Contraceptive Pill Review form.
- Maternity services – midwives hold an antenatal clinic in the surgery one afternoon a week. Appointments for the antenatal clinic can be made via the surgery. If you wish to speak to the midwives directly, please ring 01366 326232.
- Mental health – The community mental health support worker is based at Chatterton House, King’s Lynn. You must see your doctor to be referred.
- Minor surgery – we perform various minor surgical procedures in the surgery treatment room including the removal of some skin lesions and lumps and bumps, joint injections, joint aspiration and the removal of ingrowing toenails.•
- Well Family Action – this is a national charity that works closely with the practice providing practical, emotional and financial support to individuals and families. Patients can be referred by their GP or can refer themselves to the Well Family Service. Please telephone 01760 720302.
- Well woman – within the well woman clinic, appointments are every 20 minutes and cover contraception, HRT, breast awareness, smears and other investigations, menopause, diet and exercise and sexual health.
If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel, please complete a Travel Risk Assessment.
It is important to do this as early as possible, at least 6 weeks before you travel, as a second appointment will be required with the practice nurse to actually receive the vaccinations. These vaccines have to be ordered as they are not a stock vaccine. Your second appointment needs to be at least two weeks before you travel to allow the vaccines to work.
Some travel vaccines are ordered on a private prescription and these incur a charge over and above the normal prescription charge. This is because not all travel vaccinations are included in the services provided by the NHS.