Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice is pleased to offer the following clinics and services:
Management of Chronic Illness
- Asthma/COPD - clinic run by Leanne Bealey every week for both Asthma and COPD. If at any time you feel your asthma or COPD is not under control please make an appointment for the respiratory clinic, or with your doctor.
- Diabetes - nurse-led diabetic clinic held twice a week by Sarah Ruffles or Tracey Sharp.The community dietician holds a clinic once a month on Tuesdays between 14:00 - 17:00.
- Child health & imminisations - in conjunction with the health visitors. For more information click on "vaccination schedule" on the right hand side.
- Contraception - including coil and implant fitting and emergency contraception.
- Maternity services - The midwives hold an ante-natal clinic in the surgery on Wednesday afternoons. Appointments for the ante-natal clinic can be made through our receptionist on 01760 721211. However, if you wish to speak to the midwives direct please ring 01366 326232.
- Mental health - The community mental health support worker is based at the Fermoy Unit at QEH King's Lynn and sees patients at the surgery every fortnight. She offers practical support and guidance for patients with depression, anxiety, phobias etc. She can also arrange participation in group sessions for anxiety management, anger management etc. You must see your doctor to be referred.
- Minor surgery - we perform various minor surgical procedures in the surgery treatment room including the removal of some skin lesions and lumps and bumps, joint injections, joint aspiration and the removal of ingrowing toenails.
- Travel advice - please see the above tab for more information.
- Well Family Service - thisis a national charity that works closely with the practice providing practical, emotional and financial support to individuals and families. Patients can be referred by their GP or can refer themselves to the Well Family Service. Telephone 01760 720302.
- Well woman - the well woman clinic is generally held on Tuesday afternoons. If this is inconvenient, well woman matters can be dealt with in all other general clinics by any doctor or nurse. Within the well woman clinic, appointments are every 20 minutes and cover contraception, HRT, breast awareness, smears and other investigations, menopause, diet and exercise and sexual health.