There are six members of the dispensary team covering the 23 shifts each week. All are trained to the NVQ level 2 standard in BTEC Pharmacy Services (Dispensers in General practice) and receive ongoing training.
- Angela is the longest serving, having been at the surgery since 1983 apart from temporary leave to start a family. She trained for the BTEC whilst raising her family and working within a very busy dispensary.
- Helen's background is in pharmacies - she trained in Australia and then worked for Boots on her return to England. She provided temporary cover at first and became a permanent member of the team in 1999.
- Jocelyn joined the practice, in what was a new role to her, in 2000. In August 2010 she took over the position of the Dispensary Manager.
- Debbie joined the practice in 2009, in what was a completely new role for her. Whilst having a young family, she studied and achieved her NVQ level 2 in 2010.
- Kelly joined us in 2010. She was previously part of Boots The Chemist pharmacy team, completing her training throughout her time with them.
- Chloe joined the dispensary staff in 2014 as an apprentice. Chloe has since completed her training and qualified as a dispenser in April 2016.